AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Blogs : Reflection of REAL Feelings or just people's personal Fantasy???

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I am a newcomer in this Blog business... When i see my fren's blog, they have those dated up to 1 year ago... In my heart it goes, "WOW, how they do that man?!?!" Didn't know how this Blog Fever started and when it started... My frens told me it's like an online Diary... Hmmm... Last time we use to do a lot of things using pen and paper...
Cinema tickets were actually a stack of coupons and the ticket vending lady will use the crayon/marker and cross out our seats on a piece of seating plan layout and write our seat number on the coupon and tear the coupon and pass to us. I still got one like that... (Antique!!!) Now we can do that online, even can choose our seat somemore...
Diary was meant for us to write things happening in our everyday life. I was expose to Diary this thing when i was in primary sch when our form teacher ask us to write. I still remember that for 99.9% of the time i will only write 3 words... "Nothing happen today." Wah, slack right... From wat i understand, diary was meant to be for my own eyes only... Right? Writing to let my form teacher to read... Hmmm... A bit not logical leh... Now even BETTER, can write online and let ANYONE read...
My topic today is due to a news i saw about a A-STAR scholar got trouble with her contract when she wrote something on her blog... I dunnoe the full story, but the mere mentioning of the news caught me thinking... Why do people write blogs? How much of the blog they write is true? And how much of their daily life are they writing or are they willing to write into it?
I feel Blogs is more like a trend/fashion statement thingy which appeals to the youngsters out there (Hey, Wat Am I Doing Here...???!!!) When frens say they write blogs, naturally the other will go and start to write... Monkey See, Monkey Do... Why I write? Truth is I also follow trend, want to try it out. But i am a bit simple, so i use the blog in friendster cos is so DAMN SIMPLE. No other function, only post my writings... (Actually i think they have, but need money one...) If i were to reccommend, Blogspot and Xanga not too bad...
When comes to the truth of things, everyone will have a limit of how much truth they want to reveal to other people. Every husband and wife will keep certain secrets between each other. I can say wat ever i write in my blog is true. You think i am bluffing??? I admit they are true because mostly are like GP essay discussing abt certain topics. If you see carefully, i dun really write alot of my daily life... I dun write everyday too... I feel that some use blogs to write down another side of them, a side which they want to be in... It's like a fantasy person that they want to be, in a fantasy life... Not a bad thing thou, sometimes people feel much at ease and helps relieve stress from the busy work/study life... Singapore is becoming more and more competitive and so stress level is high in watever we do. There's even stress relieving TV program shown on channel 5...
But how much is one willing to share to others? As i have said, i dun write a lot if everyday life. Like the A-STAR scholar, I think she might have wrote something BAD but TRUE about her in A-STAR and so resulted in ............ It's really sad... When we want to really express ourselves freely, we can't because we have a lot of restrictions here and there. Still find the good old hard cover Diary better. At least we can really POUR out everything.
Good thing i dun publicise my blog, so not many people come here to read my CRAPS... HA HA... =)

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 10:32 PM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com