AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


I should start a Filmmaker Company

Friday, June 24, 2005

Did I mention about my Video Editing Interest??? Look at the top right hand corner below Squall’s Pic… Ok… I did participate in my class video ever since year 2… Then I got my hands on the Adobe Premiere Program... And YES my class video was a bit HIT. The “Matrix Remounted” was on the top box office charts for 2 years now and has sold over 100+ copies of the video!!! (Not too bad for an amateur huh… JACK NEO… I am taking over!!! Hahaha…) Up to now I still get comments over the video… How nice it is lah, how u did it lah, you are pretty good lah, etc, etc… But I must say, the video was not done by me alone… The whole committee played their roles and came out with this spectacular MASTERPIECE!!! So thanks again to all whole put in the effort in all the class plays we went through… =) And because of this, I was involved in many events doing videos and taking photos… I soon became the official man of the camera… Well, I think Juin Wei can be a better cameraman than me anytime… Got involved in the APDSA, 75th Anniversary, and Medical Alumni Celebrations and even was asked to help out during the OMS seminar held in our school… Think I got to ask for some pay from the DEAN… Haha… Hope he’s not reading this… They were saying I should go further into this field… Hmmm… Hollywood??? =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Why am I talking about this??? Oh well, because when someone gets a lot of attention, you get a lot of ARROWS shooting at you too… I was unknowingly volunteered by SOMEONE to help with SDHF to do some video… Well, frankly I was shocked but then you know me… I was never up to reject that SOMEONE… So I sort of agreed and went ahead with the planning… You know what? Can you guys when u finish reading these crap add an English song that you like into my tagboard??? I am a Chinese POP person and FM 93.3 listener only… So I hardly (or maybe I should say NEVER) listen to English music… So my knowledge of which singer and what song is like total 0 % man… I am looking for a suitable song for the video I am doing so please help me out here by leaving a song title in the tagboard? I will have `means’ of `obtaining’ the song from `reliable’ sources… =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The funny thing is, despite I do a lot of filming and photo-taking for the above mentioned events, I do not have a digital camera nor a digital video cam myself… The only camera which I have is that one on my N7650 Nokia handphone… Or when I bring my laptop out, I have one webcam pre-mounted on the LCD screen… That’s all man… Haha… I am like a sailor without his ship… Every event that I had a part in, I borrow my equipment from someone else… This time is from one of the Dr in-charge of the SDHF…. I asked for pre-project funding from them liao… Hope to get it… Otherwise I can’t start filming… (The Digicam came without a cassette, need to go buy) This time I’ll be using Adobe Premiere Pro… It’s more APPLE-like now, and some of the functions look different… Hope I can get used to it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My fren How Yee works in a LAN shop now… His boss is this really nice auntie… She needs dental treatment… Think I am going to recommend to my juniors… Saw her a few times but already we can chat like old friends liao… Think I got the aura to `charm’ aunties… Auntie killers they say… She gave me a box of Tribes 2 and Half-Life for free!!! They are new and not touched before… She mentioned about the sales not good so she giving away… Anyone of you guys want can ask me… I can sell to you… HAHA!!! $$$ Think her LAN shop got into some problems… Think she got the thought of selling the shop away… She was saying the rental got increase and so might be hard to run the shop liao… That shop mah, mostly cater to tourist and foreign students… They make up the majority of the customers… I was thinking of a more neighbourhood district… Especially those with a lot of secondary school… =) Should look at Raiders… Although their deco SUCKS big time, their queue is never-ending… Too bad that now we don’t go there anymore… Got Thailand Battlenet!!! Haha… Free LAN!!!


So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 4:48 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com