AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Life??? Is it really like a box of chocolates?

Monday, June 20, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haven’t slept for the past 24 hrs liao… Was playing DoTA the night before and then we went for kopi till morning… Then I came back home to tidy up room… Because Roy is coming over to play later… Long time didn’t play with him liao… He’s a good player… Proficient in most of the online games… True enough, the game we had was really spectacular… =) Right now… I am half asleep writing this blog… SUPER TIRED… Think I must get a LIFE soon… It’s going to KILL me!!! ZZZzzz… Ok let’s continue… Went to sleep last night then wake up to finish this blog… Haha… Really cannot tahan liao… Actually want to lie on the bed to rest a while… But once I pop onto my pillow, ZZZzzz….

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Actually watched Batman Begins on Friday… If you are wondering, the sequence goes like this… Friday watch Batman, come back play game, then thon at the coffee shop, then clean up my room, roy come play game, meet for kopi again, writing blog, fell asleep and now continue to write blog… Confused??? Who cares man… I am writing CRAP here… Batman Begins seems like a very `DARK’ show… Overall not too bad, the `Batmobile’ is PRETTY AWESOME!!! Just like wat they say in the show, “Got to get me one of those!!” Don’t know got pictures of the `Batmobile’ or not… Shall go find…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Think I am trying to run away from a `reality’ that I didn’t want to accept for a VERY long time… Sometimes I ask myself why, and I can come up with many crap reasons… For those who believe in GOD, please don’t take any offence… I feel that I am not a bad person… Trying to help all who is in need is what I do most of the time… They were saying “Be a good man, have good returns” (Sorry huh, don’t know why the blog don’t support Chinese characters… so got to translate to English…) So I think God is being a bit unfair… (Been having this debate abt me and God for many years now… Never seem to end… Actually I can’t think of any other things to CRAP about so I talk abt this topic…) Or have I NOT being GOOD enough…??? Because despite of all the friends I made and helped, I also got a handful of those who dun like me, some hate me even… *Puzzled*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now my question is??? What’s life? What is the meaning of life? I think all of us might have thought of the same question before but have we ever thought of it seriously? To some, their meaning might be to get a good job, have a nice family and live a comfortable life… To some, it could be to earn so much money and buy everything in the world… What’s mine??? Hmmm… Tough question… Frankly, I did want to earn a lot of money and live in a big house, drive a luxury car… Money is really something that is important to all of us… Nothing is free in this world… But in the midst of striving to hit the top of the earning ladder… We tend to turn to the ‘DARK’ side… It creates a lot of competitions and in competitions there are contenders… Rivalries between contenders sometimes turn sore and BEST FRIENDS sometimes turn their tables over each other… I see these a lot… REALLY A LOT!!! What happened to the innocence and naïve kids that we were once??? Those kindergarten days, we play along with all our frens… Study our ABCs and 123s together… Back then we were so cheerful… Now we are afraid of backstabbing (DoTA also got backstab… Must prevent backstab… Pain…) and we protect ourselves by being selfish and kiasu… What’s my meaning of life??? Well, think mine is a bit to noble to be true… Most importantly is that I know what I want to do… And I am doing it… I also know what I want… Just that I am Not getting it…


So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 7:47 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com