AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Long time no BLOG, BLOG WAT???

Sunday, July 17, 2005

It’s blog time! Haven’t been blogging for a while. School has been stressful, and I can feel the rush coming in. Finished my Molar Endo!!! Done my 1 wk recall with Dr Chng. Almost scared me to death. My molar came with PAIN!!! Oh my GoD!!! I dun wan to redo!!! After inspection, we found a few other possibilities that can cause the pain. The perio is bad and there might be a fracture line… But to GOOD thing is, Dr Chng said that the endo molar is OK!!! Yeah!!! That’s all I need… Now is just my competency to go!!!
Your IQ Is 300

Your Logical Intelligence is Genius
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Genius

A Quick and Dirty IQ Test

My IQ??? Haha… Did a bit of modification to my results, cannot be too boastful mah… Got a score of 800+ cannot say mah… So I changed to 300… =) Hee Got this from where I not sure, but there’s a link for you all to go and try it out.

Think my SDHF video is a wrapped. Going to present it tomolo liao. Hope the response is good… Wonder who will be there thou? Think I might feel kind of strange there… Why? For Obvious reasons loh… You dun get it? Too bad… It is at this Scarlet hotel at Tanjong Pagar. Think is quite a nice place. Too bad I got no camera of my own to take pictures. Oh, by the way, my wish list is up but I dun think it’s very updated. Will update once when I can think of anything I want. Trying to renovate the blog site a bit more, add more words here, change some colours, etc. Hmmm, any suggestions on what I can add? Links or any games? Anyone can tag a flash game on his/her blog please let me know how. Kind of boring leh my blog, too my self egoness liao… Shall add things where all can enjoy. Hmmm… Maybe I go change the music later… See wat I have that’s nice.


NKF thingy is making a big Hoo Ha nowadays.. I am not commenting on them… Just stating a point that right and wrong are separated by a thin line. The most important thing is that I still hope the patients all will benefit from wat ever outcome this leads to. ME? Will I still donate? To tell the truth, I think I remembered I donate last time when the call was still like $2? Now is like a bit too much. U call I time $6+++, call 2 time = my 1 day pocket money… GG… How you expect me to survive??? Why not they donate to me lah, that stupid director can drive 8 mercs??? I heard from my fren one. I mean is a charitable organization, why the director get so much? He should donate more back into the system right? Why not get me to be the director…? I won’t want any money from it loh… No point. You give me a high PAY, I just donate back loh. Ultimate Good Guy man… Also donation are not taxable and got tax rebate… Why not??? Best DEAL…!!!

Hmmm… Kind of like nothing much to write about theses days… Well, I am a boring guy… Managing 2 blogs so got to split my mind to write in 2 places… My other blog??? Look at the Right side??? Opps… Forgot I changed the format of my blog, should be left side now… That’s my `CLAN’s’ Blog. Mainly got gamers to come and get links to play free server games, reviews and cheat/GAY techniques. ( Gay = Dota language for being the ultimate CB in the games, A player who exploits the imbalances or bugs in a game to gain the upper hand. Occasionally used as an insult to enemy players.) Can go there and check it out if you want. But currently, we are all talking about DoTA.

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 8:06 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com