AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Magic Trick---Disappearing ACt

Monday, July 11, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally finished the SDHF movie. Handed the first draft to Dr Victor Lee… He mentioned that he LOVED it… Yeah!!! =) I am the MAN!!! Although there are a few changes to be made, but they were minor… Was playing with the export function in Premiere, and finally I can convert the project to a FLAWLESS mpg or avi… Last time for the Matrix Remounted and Den-On, I had a big problem converting and the file was so DAMN BIG and the quality was really BAD… Now the final product is a much smaller file and the picture is so much clearer… =) Think I can up my service charges for the next project I am going to take on… Hmmm Dr Soh Jen, I shall charge him even more!! HahaHAhA!! Anyone wants a budget camera cum video man to do their wedding video or events???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hmmm… I finished the SDHF video by adding my HeartCrafts name at the end… Very long never used that name liao… See that logo? Well, I always thought of having a shop called HeartCrafts and it is a shop that sells gifts, and the gifts are all handmade. The name HeartCrafts means that the items in the shop are made personally by the shop or by the person who is giving the present. Because of so, everyone puts there heart into making that gift and so that gift has a special meaning and is unique. =) My biggest ambition, I think, is to start my own series of greeting cards and take over Hallmark, MeToYou and all the other greeting card producing companies. My cards will be produced locally and the price will be cheaper than the others. Designs are compatible. Sometimes I feel I am spending too much money to buy a piece of paper to write `Happy Birthday’ and sent it to my friends. So most of the time I will do my own cards… (Of course I will put HeartCrafts behind) I find that I can design whatever I feel appropriate for that person. Sometimes you take so much time to choose and none of their designs fits perfectly. I have to admit, I don’t design very well and my drawings are just passable… But still, I love to do my own birthday presents. =) My HeartCrafts shop will also have course to teach my patrons how to make their own crafts, etc. Will it come true??? I am still dreaming of it… Perhaps any one who likes to design and draw or interested in making handicrafts can join me in my ambition??? I don’t expect it to make a lot of money, but I feel my shop can bring a lot of joy and happiness to a lot of people. =)


Got this Quiz from Cady’s blog… Quite cute… =)

What Icons are for you? by ladyallie
Username
Favourite Colour
Sex
Your Love icon is...
Your Sad Icon is...
Your Happy Icon is...
Your Angry Icon is...
Your Food Icon is...
Your Animal Icon is...
Your Random Icon is...
Your Cartoon Icon is...
Your Sexy Icon is...
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Met up with Roy at city area yesterday. Went there to pass the video to Dr Victor Lee. Then we came back to Raiders Tampines to OWN people… Wah, too long never play 5.84c… Go there kena owned by them… But it’s a lot of fun to have the whole gang of people playing together again. Although we kept playing on Bnet, but playing Lan is still different. Then we had our usual LA KOPI session and continued our ownage at home. Roy stayed at my place till 6plus am in the morning… He just left my house actually… =) GAY!!! Been playing 10 plus hours of DoTa liao I think… Today got to stop liao… Must go book patients liao.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My dear sister always keeps telling things to her frens… Haiz… Never had that problem with Michelle and Irene… Always gossip with those 2… Think Huemin a bit different. Actually she very different… Then she will say that all her frens ask her to be careful of me… ??? Am I that scary??? Think she is having problems coping between me and her frens… Come to think of it… When I wasn’t part of her equation in life that time, think her life was much happier… =( Maybe I am the cause of all her problems… To solve problems, we had to find solutions… So wat’s the best solution to a problem? DISAPPEAR??? =( Maybe that would make her happier… She won’t have to put up with my nonsense, my pettiness, my face, and my hair… She can carry on life with her frens too… Then her frens won’t have to worry so much…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I shall start a wish list on my blog soon… A list of items I wish to have… It’s for me to remind myself how much I have to save… Those who intend to get me a bdae present can use it as a reference too... (GG) =)

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 9:53 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com