AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Shitty, and i dun have food poisoning

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Ok. Think this time I am getting vulgar. Fuck the stupid SAF lah. Really total bullshit. Freaking waste of time one. My exams coming and the fucking cibais want to take 1 week of my study break to go back for ICT…!!! They are just MORONS… Hope the Ministry tomolo kena BOMBED… And they are helpless about it. It will show how FUCK UP that SAF is…. As if the are the ones paying for my 18K school fees a year. Already so Stressed liao still got this BULLSHIT. They even more GAY than medusa with ageis and divine and manta style…
I think I mentioned this. Can’t seem to wake up early and get to school on time anymore. I tried to wake up at 5am and force myself to go, but end up falling back onto bed and waking up again at 7plus… =( I know why this is happening… I have lost that motivation which I had last time to be in sch early. Try to find it back? Well, I dun think that can happen. Unless a miracle happen, otherwise I will have to find my motivation from some other sources.
My LCD monitor went dead yesterday… HolyShit… Wanted to finish Dr Sim’s video ASAP one but now I am stuck…I wan to free my whole August for revision one… Now I think I got to replan. I’ll be doing a 3 unit bridge and a cast post core crown for 1 patient for the next 2 weeks. And I mean E & D, cut, try-in and issue!!! OMG… I am trying to make miracles man… Oh am I taking too much time??? Maybe I should finish that in 1 week??? Hmmm… Money earning skills here… Got to practice… Going to do some LA ops too… Huemin has one, but she dun let me do… Then again, maybe her’s cannot be done by undergrad coz from her description, think the 8 is still quite buried.
Reaching a Financial Crisis soon… Actually, I am at the start of the crisis liao… Pockets got a lot of holes now… Now got to find cash for a new monitor… Actually that LCD screen already showing signs and symptoms of terminal stage cancer liao… I was just putting it in chemo to prolong the lifespan a bit… Then finally last night the LCD monitor decides to pull the plug…
Patricia got warded to NUH for suspected case of dengue. She was warded on Monday and she mention her condition was worsen during her stay. And the STUPID MO, HO, Registar only see her once in the morning… The remaining time she was left alone. She said once she was really getting breathless and dizzy and her fever was like those can fry egg one… She ask the nurse to call the doctor but they never came… Hell man… How can those doctors be so irresponsible? To imagine their status is much more prestigious than ours and they know SHIT about patient management and TLC(Tender Loving Care). I call my patient on my hand phone to ask them how are they after my treatment. I have patient who loves to talk to me and we are like frens more than patient-dentist. Go back to school lah those stupid doctors. Good thing I wasn’t given a chance to study medicine. Otherwise I dunnoe what I’ll become… I dun mean all doctors are SHITTY. There are some who are real good but sometimes we dun see them… So I feel bad that all those good doctors are masked by those cannot make it ones.


4064770968

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 1:30 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com