AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Shopping for laptop... =(

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Started my Filming on Saturday at Taman Jurong Community Club... Oh god!!! I wrote the previous sentence like 4 days ago… Now I dunnoe what to write liao… Hmmm… Hasn’t been writing and there are so many things to do the last week of holiday… Haiz… Taman Jurong… Oh, it is the first healthy hawker centre in Singapore. SDHF was doing a dental screening over there in conjunction with their healthy lifestyle campaign thingy… Met Dr Sim Wee Kiat. He’s a funny guy. He actually custom made his watch, key chain and belt… He even design his own logo and a lot of personalized stuff… He said: “If you wan to be famous, you must be MAD” Hee… I like that word MAD… It means Make A Difference!!! True enough… Anyone who is well known has done something out of the norm and so they become recognized. Think Dr Sim has great character… Oh, my councillee Jasmine actually bug him for patients and a lot of questions… Dr Sim and I were talking about her for a moment… What did we say…??? =) Only me and Dr Sim will know lah… Hahaha… There weren’t many volunteers on that day so couldn’t really `catch’ the scene that I wanted… I borrowed a tripod from Vitia and is was damn heavy... It is like that kind of antique tripod made from steel... Strong and sturdy… But HEAVY… Carry it is like carrying a LAW tube to go `cheong sua’… Saw CAROL that day… She is doing that event… Her event company was in charge of that event… Wow… Unexpected!!! She was a bit cute on stage when she was ushering the kids to start the drawing competition… She got crack some corny jokes… =) Corny but cute loh… =P Don’t let her see this… Otherwise I’ll be dead… Haha…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jasmine want to buy a laptop… Oh, not my councillee.. Is the other Jasmine I mention in my previous entry… The one I say very adorable one loh… WAH… I want to complain!!! Dunnoe what’s with the WHITE colour ASUS laptop… I know is beautiful and nice and a lot of function and TRUE enough I find it quite worth that price… But she on budget constraint one loh… Still haven’t apply internet yet and I was wondering with the 802.11b/g wireless also EXTRA… Then she hor… See thing nice nice then already half convinced to buy liao… If I never nag her, think she would have bought that laptop at $2600 liao… We walk all around Funan until we found the best offer to be $2500… Of course didn’t buy lah… She didn’t have the cash that day… So we went back… Only got the black colour model pics... =X

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Watched Initial D… Wow… Think that film can make a lot of people go crazy about cars… Watched on Monday and it was like 4 days after its opening and the cinema was still PACKED loh… Frankly Jay Chou can’t act that well, especially the crying scene a bit unnatural… But I like the way the race scenes were done… Hmmm… Drifting with my dad’s van??? A bit too much I guess… Not sure how much computer anime was added to the show because so parts are really quite unbelievable… My advice to those who haven’t watched… You all can forget about going early there to buy tickets… Sure get front seats one… Please do booking…. I prefer internet booking… At least can choose seats… Show you all a real AE86 that was below my block!!! haha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Got to go school on Tuesday to book chair… Slept a bit late the night before so I woke up at 9.45am… Argh!!! Suppose to be there at 10am!!! Wat to do…??? Quickly change and took a cab there… Well, I got there at 10.20am and you know wat? They still haven’t start booking. OMFG!!! Could have save the cab fare loh… Then I only started to book like 12plus loh….and it took me and Serene like 10 mins??? And we were only the 3rd group loh… Totally wasted my morning, cab fare and my sleep that day… Then still got to go Sim Lim Square meet Jasmine (the cute one) coz she wants to buy the computer that day. Same scenario… Walk the whole Sim Lim and she still insist on the ASUS model. Found 1 model from TWINHEAD which I find not bad and below $2000… Budget mah… But she dun like the brand… =( Finally she bought the ASUS from one shop on Level 6. Anyone need a laptop??? Think that shop there got GOOD BUY… Can go there and try try…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Did some shopping myself earlier and saw the GeFORCE 6800ULTRA 256 MB with this cooler that can bring the graphic card temperature down to -20°C!!! It was dripping water when I saw it loh… The condensation of moisture on the cooling plate… Come on… That graphic card and cooler ROCKS man… Also saw the ATI Raedon X800XT 256MB… It’s about $800++… OMG!!! I want!!! Dunnoe when I can afford that… But getting a 256MB graphic card to play game??? A bit extra leh… Whatever… My GeFORCE Ti4200 128MB is still doing fine for me… Although some crashes here and there, and the fan is not working liao, might blow up anytime… Other than that, it’s still in one piece… =) Saw FFXI for PC… It’s online version!!! Graphics cool… Didn’t really see much action cos that guy was waiting for a party before fighting the battle…. Long time never play FF liao… Kind of miss it… FFX also haven’t played… Haiz…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Went to Cerebral Palsy Centre in Pasir Ris to do filming… Got there early, so I walked around. The school was very big and nicely done up. The kids there most of them are quite alert towards your actions… Some of them must be thinking wat is the long-haired guy walking around with a camera and tripod… Meet Dr Teo there. He’s very nice and saw him treating the patients. Felt sad for the kids there… Saw an extraction case and S & P case. The extraction was very dramatic and the teacher was called in to calm down the patient. That poor kid lost his #36 and just like that due to huge occlusal caries… Think he only 8 yrs bah… So sad… Then I got to rush home coz I drove my dad’s van there to film. Was thinking of going down to the Dover hospice to catch Dr Peter Yu one but when I called, his nurse said he went there in the morning… =( Talk about bad timing… So my schedule to finish filming by the week is no longer going to happen…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

New game to recommend to you guys who are either stuck without a game or stuck with DoTA… Battlefield 1942 rocks man… Totally OWNING… Fighting the battle to win the war can be so frustrating when especially for AI team mates are so stupid… It’s a FPS and the game play is really not bad… Those who played Call of Duty can try playing this. This one I think I much better. It’s like when u die, u respawn in another checkpoint while that battle is going on. Not like Call of Duty when u got to replay that situation… so you really got to think of a strategy on the spot and there is no try try if cannot try again mentality coz the situation is ongoing when u die and respawn. Very addictive and for those men with great ego, try completing that battle with 1 life loh… Really very difficult… My harbor war got defeated man coz I dun noe how to fly the plane… So always kena bombarded by the AXIS airplanes… Sianzzzz


So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 1:40 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com