AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


I am not a man, i am supervideolegoman.....

Monday, August 29, 2005

Why must people change? Or is it that people always wear a mask to hide their true identity behind it? Saw some change of my friends who have graduated… They aren’t like they were before when they were in school… It’s really scary… Are the care and concern that they used to have all just a show??? =(

My crown competency was SUCKY. Had a 30 degree taper bucco-lingually and my occlusal was under-reduced… Did it with CNC. He indicated it to be a gold crown… Think I was pretty tired and too attentive on the margins of the prep so I didn’t see my bur angulation. He passed me thou, but I hate that. I know I failed and it was a critical error. To pass out of good will is really kind of him. But it makes me feel very bad…

Helped out with Terrence for his Class Play for BuffetNite… His class doesn’t seem to be bothered about it… Kind of like my class… Well, Martin was saying he need to read up for his competencies… Then he gave this can’t be bothered look… I helped not because I wan to gain any recognition from the play. I helped because I know the feeling of seeing my class waiting for things to happen. I think this happens every year, where the class will think some idiot will do up the class play for BuffetNite so he/she no need to be bothered about it. They just quietly hide in one corner and try to siam the `idiot’ who is helplessly going round for help. Then they will appear at BuffetNite to enjoy the movie… People with initiative are termed as idiots who waste time doing extra stuffs… This idiots are left along and no one wants to help them… I really pity those entrepreneurs who made the initiative to start business and get mock by all their frens and relatives. They are what the Prime Minister asked to be, venture to the unknown, do business, take initiative, etc… Yet they are laughed at and seen as amusing clowns. My Lan Shop idea is not going to give up, and so is my handicraft shop

Do I have time for anything? Well, I am in sch from 8am to 7.30pm. I do my lab work, rush my cases… I dun take lunch, so must go home for dinner. I need to sleep too and some time for traveling and personal time(aka toilet, comb hair,etc) Also there is this period of the day I need to just sit down and do nothing… Slack for a while… Ouch, just nit my cheek… Pain… =( So lets see… Basically, 8am to 7.30pm is 11hrs 30 mins. I take minimum 1hr 30 mins to travel from home to sch and vice versa… I discount a bit, my personal time is 1 hr which includes brushing teeth, toilet, bathing, dinner… Then I take 1 hr to slack a bit… My sleep I say maybe just 6hrs loh… So lets see huh… 11hr30mins + (1hr30minsX2)+1hr+1hr+6hrs=22hrs 30mins… That leaves me 1hr 30mins for any other thing else… And so, how can anyone expect me to do my studying, prepare patient stuff, do the STUPID FYP Lego+Poster+programming, call my patient, reply annoying SMSes… And dun tell me leave some time to write blog lah… WTF??? I mean who’s the one with all the time here? Who’s the one who wants to go the competition and win that stupid prize? It’s not me so why am I so bothered about doing the poster??? You know how much time I have to spend redoing and redoing, coordinating with Prof Hsu, book the room for meeting.. I am not EVEN A F#$KING BIT INTERESTED IN THE STUPID WASTE OF TIME COMPETITION IN MALACCA… I should have been into designing or multimedia field… Cos that’s what I am PRACTICALLY DOING every night when I come home…

Currently, I am left with my last bridge issue, crown competency issue… I dun have any OHP under restorative, and I only got 2 OHP with Perio… My long case short case…. Wat the hell… Never gave a shit about them…

Went night cycling to Pasir Ris on Saturday night… Been a while since I cycled that far… Never had the chance cos most my frens working now… Meet up with Kenneth and had a drink at the nearby Kopitam… My friend abit CMI that night… Cycle a bit the leg all soft soft liao… Can see him Shag out liao… Haiz, and I thought I was the unfit one… Pretty fun thou…


Eh, think my blog getting a bit monotone liao… No pictures to add to the flavor… Hmm… But then again, I took the whole day to write this entry loh, since 6am in the morning… now close to midnight liao loh… Dun care lah… Next time my entry only got picture no words…

。。。

。。。
。。。


ZZZzzz

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 2:00 AM


At 11:11 PM, Blogger Mojave said...

Forgot to add, I am still broken...
Still got to get a new monitor...
=(

 

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com