AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


I want to go home and sleep!!! ZZZzzz

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Been playing too much lately… Think I am running away from the stress I am getting from the last few weeks of school… Now my crown competency patient cannot come tomolo… Holy Shit!!! Then got my bridge case assigned to Catherine, but she can’t rush it by this coming Thursday… Double KILL!!! I am tired and sleepy, just want to go back to bed… ARGH! WTF…

Downloading MapleStory and MUOnline again… Lost both my accounts, a bit pek chek… Got to start all over again. Tried my GunBound on Saturday, heng it still works… But the interface changed a lot now… dunnoe how to play liao...


Took out Check’s wisdom teeth on Friday, wah stressed… Dr John Loh really grilled me on the procedures… Was asked to the small details of the op… Cannot smoke him… A bit paiseh too coz I got Bien as assistant… Jialat, very MaLu that day… Then Check dun listen to my POI one… After that still smoke!!! Die… Wait Wednesday I see him, the op site becomes necrotic, get dry socket then he really GG… I knew coz we went to Haoyi’s place after the op. We played LAN at meridian till 6am… I know I shouldn’t but really can’t take it when school is so Fuck up now… Got this new cleaner DAMN CB one, stay a bit longer than 7pm go complain to prof neo… Now all cannot stay liao… Still remember last time can stay till like 10-11pm illegally lah, but the cleaner never complain. This one really KNNBCCB… It’s ok for me coz I can finish in time, but to see him come into the LAB and sit at one corner watching us do work from 6pm to 7pm is damn IRRITATING loh… Majiam scared we overshot the time, must wait there and chase us off… If I can, I will set 8 remote mines down there with 15 land mines to blow him up. It is 23 X 600 = 13800 damage…. If not enuff I go suicide him with the extra 1550 damage. NB, he lvl 25 with 6 soul boosters also not enuff… EXTRA kia

Doing a lot of things lately other than studying… FYP stuff, webpage, video editing… Really take my mind off school… Sometimes I wonder whether I am suited to be a dentist or not? I always wanted to learn everything, to know as much things before I leave this world. So there won’t be any regrets that I never tried this or tried that… So you can see many things I only half bucket of water one (半桶水)… Maybe I should consideration being a designer or creative director or some thing like that… But come to think again, I not that creative too… Haiz… Haoyi best lah, working in a LAN shop, play games is working, working is play games… Then the father going to pass all his insurance clients to him… GG… No need to bother about finding work… Haiz…

Been in and out of LAN shops quite frequent… Everytime I am there, I can see that the shops are always crowded… Then people will always play the usual games… It’s like it’s never going to be out of trend. If you notice, nowadays the gaming industries are coming out so many online games, Massive online RPGs, games that requires team play and such… Really setting up a LAN shop now can earn big bucks one loh… I know the start up is high, but then judging from the turnover rates of 2 dollars per hour, I dun think it’s a worthless business loh. Really don’t agree with Dr Wilson Goh… He said dun bother about gaming business… Well, he’s not my target customer mah… Then he only plays golf… OK. I will set up my LAN shop, make it islandwide, earn my big bucks and start up a country club with a big golf course and REJECT his application for membership!!! Hahahaha… Wicked Sick…

Ok, I know I know… I am Daydreaming again. But hey, the Wright brothers also were daydreaming about flying that time… See wat we have now??? =)

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 3:05 AM


At 3:42 AM, Blogger Check said...

wah gay...

 

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com