AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Is it time for Spring cleaning??? Again???

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My room is in a big mess now… A lot of Rubbish piling up… My computer also… Tonnes of rubbish files in the hard disk. Just deleted the videos from Dr Victor Lee… Let’s hope he doesn’t ask me to reedit the thing again…. Oh, I just cleared my 30GB HDD just now… Transferred the OrthoBand videos back into the desktop… Now my HDD is free, can use to store more stuffs…. =) Anyone can lend me their NARUTO avis? I am downloading NARUTO from epi 1 to now… Borrowed from my frens to watch so now I dun have them. Want to keep a set for myself. Managed to burn my first Naruto DVD for epi 1-25… now downloading 26-50… So somebody spare me the agony of re-downloading and just lend me his/her collections??? I wan the avi format, dvix, 170MB +/- version… Don’t want the rm version…


Confronted someone today… Have this feeling inside me that is growing stronger and stronger. I think I know wat is happening… But then again, it doesn’t seem that way anymore. Tried ways to re-confirm my suspicion, but they all didn’t give a clear answer. All very vague… I just don’t want something to happen… Or do I? Haiz… I don’t know wat I am saying…

Vitia came to my house yesterday… Don’t know wat he did, press here press there… Bingo!!! Now my computer can host games on Bnet!!! Haha… Ownage!!! Hosted a few games last night and the response were pretty good too… Now no need to wait for people to create game then join, and I can KICK those bastard leavers and noobs myself… Hahahaha…Wicked Sick!!!

Wonder how Patricia is doing… Maybe I sms her tomolo to ask her. Actually I miss that little teddy (the name is 小 Pat) that I gave her. 小 Pat is really cute loh… Hope the BIG Pat got take good care of 小 Pat… heehee… Also hope that Patricia is doing fine and well too…


Left out the National Day Celebration and was doing my FYP poster. Actually I was thinking why people would find means to go all the way there to watch… Watch at home got TV zoom in and close up… Isn’t it better? I know the be there and experience the crowd thingy, but then u might be sitting so far behind the crowd that u only see the crowd and not the performance and display… Also, the tickets are so hard to come by… The organizers should give us all one ticket mah… So all can go see… Get a bigger area and just do all the performance there… Then no need to have people bidding for the tickets online and paying hundreds of dollars for them… Really spoils the image here about the country. It’s like we have to pay so much for something that everyone in the country should have the privilege to enjoy… I mean… You want to talk about the country’s identity as compared to the other countries… How would this move add to the image huh???

“Regret is the price we pay when we do things at the wrong time… But then if we were to know what to do at that time, we would have regretted even more for not doing it… As someone has once said, ignorance is bliss…”


So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 2:40 PM


At 8:53 PM, Blogger Mojave said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com