AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Malaysia 5-star hotel!!??? WTF!!!???

Monday, August 22, 2005

Ok, think I stoned enuff in front of the computer. Time to start writing. Think I got a lot to complain abt… By the way, Check mentioned that all the blogs he read is all about people complain… Think quite true leh… See, I am going to start complaining soon…

The FYP thingy really sucks. I am really having th `Can’t be bothered’ mood liao… Do the poster for the competition really sian… Got to change this change that… Then change already he dun like, must change again… Really getting fed up by doing it loh. School already so bad liao, still give me all this shit. I really dun care to win the stupid IADR thingy loh… Win for FUCK!?!?!? Win liao still must prepare and go present again… Totally no point one loh. The thing is that our results were `meant’ to happen one… So you can say we all bullshit one… That time I was like just trying to making the statistics look reasonable… So easy to calculate loh… Then the hotel and seminar cost is USD$250!!! Oh my GOD!!! Is only Malaysia leh… Then I dun wan the 5-star hotel loh… Stay 5-star also no point… Waste money only… I really broke liao loh… Saying money for my internet bill and insurance premium already super headache, where to find cash to go??? Come to think of it, if really cannot find the money, then I just fix the lego and tell them to present with the lego moving loh… Just show the lego video, then I no need to be there one mah… Might as well just do that… Go there waste time, money and my life.

Money, is it everything??? I see people who are earning money, but they are so stingy as to ask for bargains and discounts while people like me who has no money dun do that. I mean… You see situations where those who are working and earning money say “Wah, no money to buy this buy that… Can I borrow yours to use…” Oh come on… I am a super poor student but I know when I need to buy something, I will buy one loh… Those people just save wat ever they have and try to get the cheapest bargain in town. SUCKs man… They got money dun wan to spend, I got no money but I need to spend… WTF

Lab work has sort of ended for now… I never have to stay back for lab work. If I do, that means I am doing someone else’s lab work. Saw the yr 3s discussing that some of them need the stuff from the technicians back asap so they can issue to their patients. But the things they ask the lab tech to do are those they learned b4 one… Then they still complain why the technicians need so long to do some things… You wan it fast then DIY loh… Why send in? My dentures always come out in time…

Been playing for a few days now… My Maplestory Character is level 17… =) Was talking about online gaming and how lucrative it is… A lot of people really so addicted, they literally die for it… Got people go steal money lah, died in front of the computer screen… It’s a really addictive game and is never ending… Really think that my LAN shop business will be good.

Life is getting harder… Especially when you feel you are all alone in school… It isn’t that much fun anymore. Sharon keep asking me to go buffetnite… But then, I have no mood… Even that night I won’t be doing anything or be playing with my gang, I dun feel like going… Is this fear of letting the juniors see me… Might give them the impression that DENTAL School is very difficult… Wait… I think that’s the truth right??? But then they will say how come others can and I cannot??? Am I slower than the rest??? I do my lab work faster than anyone in my class… Then why I am still here??? Why I always help others with their lab work??? Dr Mok was saying I am being bullied… Am I??? Are you guys bullying me??? Questions that won’t be answered…

Hmmm… came to realize that my Blog got no sound… Went to check on Angelfire, they say I violated some issues??? Huh??? WTF??? Totally nonsense…

忘了有多久,再没听到你。。。
对我说你最爱的故事。。。
我想了很久,我开始慌了。。。
是不是我又做错了什么。。。

我哭着对你说,童话里都是骗人的。。
我不可能,是你的王子。。。
也许你不会懂。。。
从你说爱我以后。。
我的天空,星星都亮了。。。


我愿变成,童话里,你爱的那天使。。。
张开双手,变成翅膀守护你。。。
你要相信,相信我们会像童话故事里。。。
幸福和快乐是结局。。。

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 4:45 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com