AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


You can't see me... I am hiding...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Another week has past… Actually I have a weekly planner from AIA which I am using now to keep track of my appt and schedules. But as I was flipping through it, I realized a major discovery. It’s only ¼ filled!!! Only got timetable and nothing else… Haiz… Think I am still a technological dependent freak… Can’t do anything without a computer… Can’t wait to get my pocket PC… Hey, where’s my Palm??? Dunnoe where I left it liao… OMFG… It’s a 600+ dollars worth of metal and glass!!! Got to find it… Tomolo then say lah… Very sian ½ liao…

This week pretty exciting… Saw my patient for 1 whole freaking DAY… 9-5pm… I not so mean lah, she got lunch break one… (Actually because is the clinic got to close from 1 to 2pm… Otherwise I would have carry one one…) Presented FP E&D, cut post space prep on #36(badly broken down), took impression for indirect cast post-core technique and cut my bridge from #45-#47. Well, the amzing thing is , I only got help for half the time… 80% of the bridge prep was cut with only me alone… Wah, and the patient’s saliva was like waterfall, impression super hard to take… Then the tongue like super active loh… Really fed up and really want to use my high speed diamond to cut that stupid tongue away man. Got so fed up that day, gave up studying man… Went to watch movie instead. (Oh, I super broke liao…)



Watch Seven Swords… Pretty nice show, but I think the censorship board cut too much liao… The whole show became patchy… Otherwise it would be as OWNING as BATMAN!!! No special effects bah… At least I dun see a lot of CG… (Is there any CG in the first place?) Give it a 3.5 out of 5 stars, but blame that on the censorship board.


Feeling very out of place… How should I put it…??? Very lost in school… A bit like dunnoe where I belong to… Trying to keep away from `things’ (living and non-living). Think I am getting myself into isolation. Judging from my counter, my blog has been getting cobwebs lately. No visitors, well not a lot lah… GOOD. I can say whatever I like now… I have more space now to vent my whatever emotion I have.

But like I said, I have a boring life now… Aimless and sleepy every morning… Haiz… Nothing to talk abt…

My councillee is in deep shit. She got OWNED by Dr Soh Jen… He wrote a letter of COMPLAIN of her to Prof ONG!!! Jasmine kena BS liao… Critical hit some more… Think now is pending suspension of clinics… Wat happened? Better not say, wait some busybody go tell Jasmine is about it… Then I will kena her LVL 6 ultimate… Then I really GG…

FYP sucks man… We going Malacca to present the thing, all 4 going but the committee only paying for 1 person… Was looking at the hotel stay charges… Frankly, I can’t afford loh… Really very dry on cash now… I dun have that kind of money to go anywhere now… Even going to school I got to plan when I should take the shuttle service or 95A… Think sooner or later, I’ll be walking to school from the MRT station liao… And my legs are hurting again… Double KILL…Your champion has fallen…

Now I got to do the stupid poster for the competition… Why did we win that time? Should have let Terry’s group get it… Now all the shitty things all pile up… Really sian ¾ liao loh… But I’ll be doing it tomolo loh… Tonight is relax time… Blogging and a bit of DoTAing… Actually hor, DoTA getting a bit too sian also. OH, by the way guys, I bought SWAT 4 also. OWNING game. GG. Definitely WICKED SICK MAN… Should try to play it. SUPER FUN man….




So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 1:45 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com