AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Choice of Biopolis Vs Student Lounge

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Finally finished downloading my Naruto from episode 1 to 150 liao... Seems like my cry for help last time didn't do much good coz no one lend me... =( But now is ok... Got all of them in 6 DVDs... Yeah, talk about storage!!! 150 episodes in only 6 discs... OMG... Think I should start to burn all my videos CDs into DVDs liao... That's going to save so much SPACE!!! Smallville!!! Let's go!!!

Writing part of this blog in the student lounge on Saturday... Dunnoe if I am going to post it on the same day or not. I planned to study 5-day week and rest on the weekends… But then I already slacked on Monday and Thursday liao… Must make it up. So I guess I would be here too on Sunday. Got to stick to my plan… Otherwise I will never get into the mood… Then why I am writing my blog now??? Well, is a Saturday!!! Attention span is reduced!!! Get bored easily… So ‘eat snake’ a bit. Lounge really quiet and BORING!!! Good place cos not much distraction except for the few PCs here…

Haha… The slacker is back in the lounge again. Went back at 7pm last night and started to OWN the PC… So never continue the entry. Today more quiet… Yesterday still got some one at CiTA… Think might be Mr Lim and his children… Coz I can hear some kids running about…

On the way back last night, Check asked me to go play Lan at Shaw Tower… I rejected… Howyee and Vitia going too… I can sense that I am very restricted. I dun have much freedom. Really envy them can just say go then go… I got home and my dad was back. Really tempted to drive down there to meet them… But I got to study today… Really hate this… I WANT to get out of here… Dental School… Never was my choice anyway… But it has been giving me all the pain and frustrations for the past 4+ years. Why is dental school so hard to get in and out??? Don’t understand… Can’t take the Final paper because I din finish my schedule… CRAPPY is what everyone says… I pay tones of money… (Really tones loh…) And I got to get my own patients, arrange my own appointments… (Ok, think I have complained about this before… Shall stop it coz the lines seems familiar)

Huemin scold me again… Wrote something she didn’t like on my blog… Really dun like her to say all those things she say. She a nice girl, maybe because of the environment she was brought up, she has this ‘tough’ image which she projects… Can sense a little of the soft and innocent girl inside her but her ‘tough’ image masked the whole feminine side of her… She says she can’t change… Why??? It doesn’t hurt by being more feminine… Just don’t get agitated so easily… Don’t scream at your brothers so much. U are just their sister… Let your mum do the screaming… Think she’s the ‘mother’ of the gang of girls in sch… You don’t really have to ACT like one… Better off, why not just be SISTERS all of you… She’s not that old… Calling her `mum’ is a bit over kill…


Well, it took me 3 days to write this... Can'tIbelieve I am spending so much time on this thing... Right now i am in Biopolis, in a lab of a friend of mine. Got to know this place from him. Really OWNING placeIto study here... The library is FREAKING QUIET and NOBODY and I say NOBODY comes to chase you out!!! Been here since last friday. Just finished my routine today so slacking for a while. Actually played CashFlow just now with his bunch of friends... I was an ENGINEER!!! Haha... Almost turned out to be one in real life... Maybe it was destined... I SHOULD have been one... Was better in my maths and phIsics... Biology wasn't really my cup of tea in JC... Although i gotten an A for the 'A' levels, but that was my first A in the 2 years of my JC life...!!! Anyway, back to the game... Had an OWNING great time playing... Really fun so guys if you all got the chance just try it out... Lost to a 'lawyer'... Hahaha... Lawyers suck the living dead out of you, don't they... (no offense)

Actually got something to talk about... Had the idea a few days ago... Just can't remember... Shall write next time...

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 12:23 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com