AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Freeze in the Liquid Nitrogen and store me somewhere...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Holidays are finishing soon… What a waste… Totally didn’t enjoy the holidays at all… Been going through all my textbooks ever since and they are really a pain to read. There are so many pages… How to finish reading??? =( Don’t know even will I be prepared enuff for the exams or not… Haiz… Cases of dengue are getting scarier everyday… Wonder would I be as lucky as to kena dengue on the night b4 my paper. Hmmm, like that then really GG liao…

Played with liquid nitrogen that night at my friend’s lab… Cool man… Really fun when you dipped tissue paper in and see it starts to smoke… At the end of his experiment, he was throwing the liquid nitrogen on the floor… It evaporated instantly!!! Owning!!! These few days at his lab, was really fun. Learned and saw a lot of new things… Dr Tony Tan mentioned about education and research being the next step in boosting Singapore’s economy… We have to have intellectual assets to allow us to be marketable and to create better goods and services here. Hmmm… Maybe I can go into research and bring my LEGO robot to the next level!!! Global Domination!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! (Don’t worry, I know I am siao liao…)

Nothing much to write about these days… Everyday is the same… Wake up, change, go to IMCB… Study till late night come home… May or may not go online… Then sleep… Then the cycle continues… BORING!!! Getting sick of it liao… But then I can’t… I haven’t finished studying… Later going to school to do booking… Still wondering should I study today or not… ZZZzzz…

I wonder why I am bothered so much about whether you are feminine or not??? Kind of no big deal to me but then I just am so KAPO… Trying hard to convince you about some things you should try to do… But then u are MORE stubborn than me… I never say girls wear T-shirt and shorts not feminine, just that the T-shirt and shorts don’t work for you that well. Troublesome you say… OF COURSE lah… 爱美不是这么容易的!!! Of course is troublesome lah… Otherwise who will spend effort, time and money to go SPA, salon and do facial leh??? Nurture is important in the creation of your character I know, but if you think that because of that and that’s why you can’t change, you will be stuck with wat u are… Nobody copes with changes well… But we have to change sometimes… Otherwise NATURE will select us away. Darwin’s Evolution… Not asking you to go for extreme makeover, spend loads of money… We change change bit by bit… Slowly progress to other things when the situation allows it… Haiz… Don’t want to argue…


放风筝的感觉,就好像对着一个很遥远的对象,
远远的看着他。
虽然距离很远,但是心里总是不至於绝望。
因为你知道你手上握着这条线,就像是一种不断的缘分,
牵引着彼此。

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 9:51 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com