AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Not Feeling well, slacking at home...

Friday, September 09, 2005


Juggernaut Intended for Ultimate Nullification, Scientific Infiltration and Accurate Negotiation


As you all know, I have started my study week. Went to the Tampines library on Tuesday, it was noisy and crowded. Started on the subject I hated most, ENDODONTICS… Kept falling asleep while reading… =( Went to the Airport on Wednesday, but I got chased out by the cleaner there… First time in all my years of studying there, I got chased out!!!! WTF!!! End up going to Expo to study, but there also can’t make it… It’s pretty hard studying alone… Well, it wasn’t that bad last time… This time it was just getting worst and worst… Maybe it’s just me left in the whole school taking exams… Kind of pressurized but then already having the bochap mentality… Kenneth used to study with me, so at least I wasn’t alone that time… But he got trouble with his schedule, so he `gave up’ liao… =(





Anyway, was dragged to watch the longest yard by my friends on Monday evening… That made me even more broken… But then it was a nice show… Good to have something to laugh about in the midst of all this `CHAOS’. It was a show about an Ex-football quarterback who got suspended when he fixed one of the games. He got pretty depressed and started to do stupid things and ended up jail. In jail, he was `asked’ to assemble a team of inmates to play football against the guards of that jail. He got a hard time from the guards who are always out to make his life miserable. That motivated him to form the team. But he wasn’t well like in the jail community at first so finding players was pretty hard. Many hilarious events happened during the try-outs. Finally he came up with a team and BEAT the Hell out of the guards… Rated 4 stars by me. It’s a must watch show. Well, anything with Adam Sanders is a sure `make u laugh till u drop’ show loh I think…


My team won second place in the IDAR competition. Dunnoe how much money we won, but I GLAD all that shit was over. Lennie from Malaysia was there too. She met Libeng and she asked about me… Hmmm. Still got her handphone number, so tried to SMS her… Caught her when she was on the bus back to her Uni… Chatted for a while… Surprised she still remembers me… =)

Think things are getting better between me and Huemin… Still think she is mad at me…
But at least she answers my call. She gotten 'Him' to coach her… Hmmm I wonder if that’s her first move… So the 'Him' must give chance ok? She’s a nice girl...

知不知道什么是神?
神以前也是人。
不过他做了人做不到的事,
所以他成了神。

到底是什么事人做不到呢?
有谁能告诉我。。。


Think i made u angry again... Sorry... =(

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 7:13 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com