AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Really Tired...???!!!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ok… Last day of Holidays… Been slacking for the last 3 days… Why? Well, it’s supposed to be holidays!!! And no one can take it from studying 3 weeks straight… Well, I can’t… Might not be writing anymore for the time to come coz when school opens its SUPER MAD RUSH to finish studying… Scary!!! I don’t know wat is going to be like… But hey, life’s like that… You never know wat’s coming…


Went to watch Night Watch with the Tambis on Friday evening. Not very owning show, despite Vithia constant praises about the movie… Maybe just not my type. DX was saying it has the element of Matrix and Lord of the Rings… I was expecting that but it wasn’t anywhere close… It’s a about the Good and Bad maintaining a balance and that a “Chosen One” will come into the picture and end the ‘war’… Normal plot… Effects were good… Just maybe missing a certain “Wow” element…

Oh by the way, saw YUTING that night also… She’s watching the Myth with her boyfriend… Think last say her 2 years ago bah… Or is it one year? She didn’t change at all… =) Still that same ‘cute’ looking and the buccally placed canines… SHE NEEDS THE ORTHO man… Maybe should try to psycho her again… We couldn’t talk long coz I was waiting for the guys and the show time was up…

Had a movie marathon yesterday… Got tonnes of show downloaded so I was watching them all… Got some crappy ones and some good ones… Think I got to organize my library of CDs!!! Must ‘document’ them and lock them in a vault so in case I KENA spot check… Opps… Any anti-piracy people here??? Wait they read this then next day I kena search warrant…. GG

Oh… I haven’t cut my hair!!! ARGH!!! Prof Neo is going to scream at me again… Better siam Prof Tan also… Still wonder how to cut it thou… Hmmm…

Michelle’s bdae falls on my exam day… =( Got to get her a present soon… Still thinking of ideas… What would a teacher need??? Hmmm… She just got into MOE and now taking the course… She had some problems with the previous job so chose to teach instead… Too bad can’t celebrate with her… But I guess she will understand… Hadn’t call Uncle Lawrence down for treatment for a long time liao… Hmmm… Maybe I should pass that case to Tammy… Got endo and crowns to be done… Might scrap thru as exam case… I gotten him for my OF competencies but… All failed… Not because I couldn’t restore them, which I did VERY NICELY… My both amalgams CL IIs were superbly craved!!! Just that I couldn’t answer Prof Neo question well… Haiz…

Have been very quiet lonely… My Pri Sch and Sec Sch classmates are organizing stuffs and I haven’t been replying the mails… No mood bah… Don’t feel too good to be around them now… Let’s hope my ordeal will end soon… Although I do have this tendency of FAILING on the first try… =( Haiz… I am tired… Really very tired…

Got a few changes in sch… One call Wendy Weng izzit? Prosthodontist from Taiwan… Visiting Fellow… Then think Soh Jen is leaving soon… Hmmm… Unreliable source… Prof Yap apparently is still back with us although we heard something about him leaving the Faculty… Maybe is the end of the month bah… School starts tomolo… Hate that…

被这一闪光包围的流星,代表它是被爱神的翅膀所带着飞翔的。
所以在这颗流星坠落之前,如果被世间的情侣所看到的话,
他们的爱会被紧紧地锁住。
就像被爱神的翅膀紧紧地托住一样,会被永远的记上爱情的记号。

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 2:35 PM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com