AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Sparkle in the Dark...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I’m back… Checked my counter and I realized many stopped by here and was looking at my previous entry… Have to apologize for u all wasting time clicking this site… Had a rough week and I DO MEAN a rough week…

Let’s talk about ENDO… The one I hate most... I followed the rules and tried my means to bring my competency patient back for recall. I managed to finish the obturation but he MIA for 1 month plus… Ignore my phone lah, sms me say financial problem dun wan to come… Even thou I repeatedly say that recall got no charge, he still say no… I dun know if I was lucky or not, coz I managed to get him on the phone one day and convinced him to come for recall… Ok loh, he came then when I saw the TD in the mouth was worn down, I was a bit worried. Got VY to check and she also was worried, asked me to go ask VSL… Ok loh… I went and talked to her loh, and then she talked to VY… Then Monday came to find me to ask me about the case again. I was already busy like dunnoe wat liao… She down there questioning me about the case, sounded like to threaten to withdraw my endo competency… Keep saying am trying to beat the bush lah, tell me dun try to bluff her lah… KNN, kena OWNED by her… Ask me do learning issue… Email her by the next day morning… WTF… it was already 6 plus liao… By the time I finished looking for articles in the library, it was 8 liao… No dinner yet leh… Finished the LI at 2AM!!! And guess wat… I woke up at 7.30AM!!! F#$K!!! Patient was there at 8am… So of course I took cab lah. Then the BEST thing yet… 3 accidents and 1 broken down vehicle… Guess where… PIE!!! Towards JURONG!!! It was JAMMED to TAMPINES!!! I entered from ECP and was jammed at the final stretch towards NUH. I reached at 8.30AM!!! $22.50!!! That was my spare cash that I have in my wallet!!! Basically ALL of it… Should have taken the MRT loh… Reached at same time one… Really fed up that day… Dun wan to pass me just say lah… Make me do all those things… I was damn tired, damn broke, and damn fed up that day. Really make me feel that school SUX big time… Like I wan the TD to fail like that… It’s a TD mah… Not that I say my partner dun mix well or wat. But u know TD materials sometimes might just cock up loh… Then my patient also extra one loh… Dnnoe how he uses his teeth one… One side the 3 maxillary molars all perio involved, hang on the soft tissue… The other side got the endo teeth with the TD… Haiz, think his mobile molar cannot function much, then he chew on the TD… Then dunnoe wat he eats also… Haiz… Now I know I was UNLUCKY when he answered my phone call… Should have just forgotten about him… That’s why lah… HATE ENDO to the MAX man… Nothing but trouble only…

I got no OHP for preventive… Can’t be help when patients can’t make it and I was so busy doing my FP work… Then Prof Hsu came to find me, ask me tally my points… He saw the OHP is 0, so he asked me to go for Viva with him… Ok loh, already got owned by ENDO liao, one more preventive only DOUBLE KILL mah… Anyway the Endo made me no mood liao… That ENDO wasted my 2 days… So I went to study perio instead, my favourite… Calmed me a bit. Then Prof Hsu’s Viva was enjoyable… Better not reveal the details wait I and him get into trouble… He’s a bit naggy but he’s a nice guy. Really a nice guy…

Today last day of my clinics… Tomolo got lah, but is Ortho clinic… So no point. Handed my returns liao… Heard Kenneth say Prof Neo mentioned the list is out on Tuesday… Haiz… Really relieved that is over… For now lah… I dun care if I dun get in the list… It’s really relaxing knowing I won’t be seeing patients for a while… Can get into the study mood liao… Although it was been disrupted by the incidents above but I think I can try to go back to it now… Found a way to do so…

小时候,有一个朋友告诉我。。。
天快亮的时候,天使就会一起祭拜天主。。。
如果这个时候,点起灯火就能吸引它们。。。
许的愿,也就特别容易实现。。。
天亮了吗。。。?



So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 9:59 PM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com