AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Bukit Batok... =( Bored to death...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

就站在眼前,但我始终无法走向前。。。
距离那么近,但感觉那么远。。。
害怕一次见面,结果会是一生遗憾。。。
该不该?

Got complained by someone saying i never update my blog... =( Ok... See!!! I am writing it now!!! =) Got preoccupied by some stuffs lately. Still sick thou... But i am getting better... This cough is just so irritating...

Went back to help out my dear sis that day... Not being extra, coz I am helping WC to collect anterior teeth for his research... So was dropping by to pass him the teeth i got... Got a surprise from Irene, Daylene, Serene and Sugui!!! =) They got me a BIG BIG BDAE CARD and Eeyoh & Piglet. The Stuffed Toy!!! =) Not forgetting the small little fruit cake. =) Just that there wasn't a candle...Actually saw them behave a bit suspicious already, but just act blur to play along. Was expecting something to happen, but not expecting to get the 2 stuffed toys. =) Don't have their pics but they are really CUTE!!! (I meant the stuffed toys...) Belated surprise...

Got to Bukit Batok this week... Patricia will be really happy to work there. Is just 5 mins from her place. Her block is just NEXTDOOR to the polyclinic entrance!!! But going there can be quite `painful' sometimes... REALLY can BORE you to DEATH one... Is the most relax clinic i have been. Practically nothing to do sometimes. I can sleep during working hours!!! OPPs... Don't go spread, wait i kena letter from the CEO then that's it. But really, the clinic very quiet. The walk-in rate can't satisfy me... With all the walk-ins, we are seeing like 10 a day... =( Don't put me there again... So far to travel and nothing to do... The `politics' there a bit more interesting but i won't elaborate. Not nice.

Going to treat that 4 cute girls to dinner on Monday. =) Well, have to lah, they bought me present. Let me check my bankbook.... Hmmm, think still can afford... Just got my 19" LCD monitor. My fren needed his CRT back so i got to buy one. Was waiting for the Computer Fair in March then buy one, but got to get it now... 600 Bucks... But the view from playing WOW is owning!!! That's one LCD off my wishlist... Still got tonnes to buy... But now i sense my CPU is going on her remaining last few bits of her lifespan... Might need to get a new com soon... $$$ again...

Family still got a few `problems'... =( Haiz... All things have to happen together... Really hate to go back and see all these... Things still got to go on, so i dun bother about the happenings... I can't help much, so rather make sure everything else goes well. I won't stop to complain and complain... No point in doing so... But saying all these, i am still kept back on some other issues of mine... Contradicting myself now... Whatever... =X

Met Geraldine that night for dinner. Wanted to treat her for her bdae, but she insisted on treating me... =X So got her a present instead. This is not a good time to buy bdae presents... took me 3 hrs to find one... Get wat i mean? I know Geraldine does... =) Didn't really know wat to get at first... But good thing she like what i bought. =) She was quite tired that night, didn't talk much thou, not like wat we used to... Guess both of us were tired. She is working for this company to sell game credits or something like that. Asked her to come find my boss and see if she can convince my boss to get the WOW game cards from her. Pretty hard thou, judging by the fact how `niao' my boss is....

I see an opportunity... Should i go for it? At a crossroad now... Or should i solve my problem first??? Haven't got my solution yet...

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 6:26 PM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com