AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Taxis... Do we have enuff??? I wan to buy CAR!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Was on my way to work today. Last time i checked i was to get to TPY. DG called and asked me to go over to CCK, got people take MC. So ok loh... My job mah, to relief the "sick and the 'wounded' personnel"... LOL... Everything was fine... Only for the first 5mins after the call. I WAITED 35MINS FOR A FREAKING CAB!!! WTF??? They were saying that there are so many Cabbies around, business is very bad for them... No customer... HELL man... Where's a cab when u need one??? I was melting in the hot sun... Got fed up and walked back to TPY then waited for one at the entrance. Something must be done man... Give designated locations to certain Cab Companies, so as to ensure that a cab is available all times. If not I might as well get my own car. And u can forget about the ERP being able to help reduce JAMs coz people will just buy more cars and make the roads more jam coz WE cannot get a cab anytime we want!!! As i walk back to TPY, i saw SO SO many people along the road trying to flag for 1 cab... Geezzz... Buy my own CAR... Give up...

Think i got to get my chop soon... Very difficult for the DSA to spell my name... Most of the time get wrong... Save them and myself the trouble... Got patient ask for my card yesterday, got none to give... LOL... Think my cards are in HG, so got to wait till i get there for relief... Going to BBK for a few days in March... Here we go again!!! The pay came not long ago, but already mostly depleted... Bills do take up most of the pay, other than the allowance i got to give to the household... Very limited for myself but heh, got nothing to spend on anyway... Should be ok... The most i wait for another 1 more month b4 i get my O2... My N7650 still with Nokia... I wan it back... Prety hard without all my contact numbers... Using my ever so beautiful N8850 now... =) So those people, please dun MMS me... Wait the phone cock up then i really GG...

Not coughing as often now... Think getting better... Finally... My Internet Cafe boss going to put me on morning shift on Sundays, and think is a whole day shift coz apparently, i am the only staff left to work on those days... LOL... Business is real slow there, i can see here frustration. I tried to charge as much as i can but still not meeting the quota yet... =( Shall i offer my video edit skills??? Well, I can but she does not have the `right' comp for me to do it so... Too Bad... My place there really got so many kinds of people... Very complicated... Can be pretty `dangerous' sometimes, if you know wat i mean... Getting pretty bored working there coz practically doing nothing the whole time...(That's why i took the job, no brainer, LOBO, sit there collect money...) Had the WOW copied onto my portable HDD and i can P&P in the comp over there... Owning!!!

最大的恐惧,就是对他说错话...
最大的遗憾,就是没对他说对的话...
最大的烦恼,就是你不知道什么话该说,什么不该说...
最大的愿望,就是希望你什么都不用说,他也能明白你想说些什么.

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 11:44 PM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com