AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


MAD RUSH!!!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Okie… Time to start blogging… been having a busy week so didn’t have time to write… I am also waiting for pics from my friends so I can upload here… Been a tiring week… Couldn’t imagine that I can actually squeeze so many things in 3 days… =)

BBQ can be the most troublesome thing to organize sometimes… To find the pit, prepare the food, etc… BIG headache… But now with EzB and AXS machine, is all just a click of the button!!! I book the pit from the machine, and order the food from EzB… No hassle no sweat. But the only thing I cannot do is… Pre-ORDER the WEATHER!!! That day was like ok in the morning one loh… I was still happily playing my WOW then SUDDENLY… SPLASH!!! The kind of rain is like those that can blind all drivers even they turn their wipers to full BLAST!!! That moment my heart sank man… Coz the Pit booking cannot postpone, EzB one cannot refund loh… Die liao loh… Really damn sad… Since everything cannot cancel so bo pian… I still went down to East Coast… Just don’t believe my luck was so bad… =) It STOPPED… Just in time for my BBQ. The delivery man came a bit late with all my food but glad he did… Otherwise I got to find shelter to house all those stuff… Dun think even though my BBQ is for 10 person only, the stuff he bought was like OMG!!! We had Black Pepper Chicken Breast, 20 Chicken Wings, 5 Stingrays, Beehoon, Corn, 20 Hotdogs, Crabsticks, 100 satays!!! And many many more…

As usual, we finished the good stuff and left the `unwanted’ for games. We were playing 中级密码 and actually finished all the left over beehoon and ketupats… LOL… The good thing about being the organizer is, u get everything ready, the rest will settle the cooking etc... XH was our main chef that night and he can really cook!!! Things were pretty much smooth as the BBQ enter late nights...

I brought Vodka down just to spice things up. I got tonnes at home and nobody drinks... =) Vodka with tea is really one of the bartender mixes... But seems like i dun get much support with that drink so end up we got LS to get some 7-up to mix with my Vodka Citron... I was drinking neat, so got high pretty quick... OMG... I am starting to can't hold my liquor liao... Hasn’t been drinking for a while. Can’t remember when the last time I stepped into a pub… LOL... I’m glad all the food was finished. Those extras K has volunteered to bring home as she got another bbq coming up too… Thanks guys for showing up despite of the STUPID weather. You are the ones who made my planning worthwhile. But next time, K and XH please organize the BBQ??? I shall stick to my restaurant dinners and pub gatherings… LOL



Got to work on Sat so quite sianz… Just had a Good Friday Primary school BBQ, still in holiday mood… Besides, got a bit of hanging over from my Vodka the night before… So very lethargic at work… Besides, I was still doing the CD cover for KC and ES wedding video. Actually want to go out buy paper one on Friday but the rain stopped me from going loh… Got to improvise abit… Managed to get the cover out, think was like 2-3am the night before… So I was like half dead at work… Was thinking of how to get to KC and ES place, coz they having a House Warming Party. Managed to borrow my aunt’s car so… Hehe… Nothing beats driving, especially KC’s place is like really ULU loh… Came back home to change first b4 getting the car from my uncle-in-law at his workplace. Really rusty with Auto Cars… Still prefer the manual shifts… I played the wedding video at his place and the response was pretty ok. Think I might be able to consider to take on Wedding video assignments liao. =) Got to leave early coz I got another gathering to go to… Reached Tampines quite late, but still able to catch the train to Clarke Quay. Meet HY and Vit and we all took a cab down to Double O. Vit wasn’t appropriately dressed so he can’t get in… So got to hearth back by himself… Got quite a bunch of people there… We had Champagne, beer, some housepours, shooters… Oh yah… Forgot to mention… It’s ChS’s birthday bash at Double O… Her fren A keep asking me to drink with him… Dunnoe how much I had that night… Think that was the highest feeling that I ever gotten… Saw Ap that night… Couldn’t recognize her at first site… Think she got prettier… =) I not the dancing type of person… So I was there drinking and doing `nothing’… I couldn’t walk straight after the whole thingy… Barely can make my way out. A mer-lion-ed outside while waiting for cab… WOW… He must have really drunk A LOT!!! C drove so I hitched a lift back with her and ChS. Think I was so ‘high’ and tired, I slept the whole way home. I staggered to my house and collapse on my bed as soon as I subconsciously locked the front door… First time I feel asleep INSTANTLY… LOL… Thanks for the enjoyable time ChS. I promise I won’t drink so much next year… =).

Woke up with a huge headache… Got to really crawl out of bed… Actually I was `shocked’ out of my dreams cos I remembered I got to meet RT in the afternoon loh. She was suppose to give me a morning call… But her call only came like 1pm loh… Good thing I am up at 11am… Still got time to check the cinema listing. We met at TM, had lunch at Pastamania and watched “The Inside Man”… Thanks to XH’s recommendation…



It all starts out simply enough: four people dressed in painters' outfits march into the busy lobby of Manhattan Trust, a cornerstone Wall Street branch of a worldwide financial institution. Within seconds, the costumed robbers place the bank under a surgically planned siege, and the 50 patrons and staff become unwitting pawns in an airtight heist. NYPD hostage negotiators Detectives Keith Frazier (Denzel Washington) and Bill Mitchell (CHIWETEL EJIOFOR) are dispatched to the scene with orders to establish contact with the heist's ringleader, Dalton Russell (Clive Owen), and ensure safe release of the hostages. Working alongside Emergency Services Unit (ESU) Captain John Darius (WILLEM DAFOE), all are hopeful that the situation can be peacefully diffused and that control of the bank and release of those inside can be secured in short order. But things don't progress as planned. Russell proves an unexpectedly canny opponent—clever, calm and totally in command—a puppet master with a meticulous plan to disorient and confuse not only the hostages, but also the authorities. Outside, the crowd of New Yorkers grows as the situation becomes increasingly tense, with Frazier's superiors becoming more concerned about his ability to keep the standoff from spiraling out of control. The robbers appear to consistently be one step ahead of the police, outwitting Frazier and Mitchell at every turn. Frazier's suspicions that more is at work than anyone perceives are justified with the entry of Madeline White (Jodie Foster), a power player with shadowy objectives, who requests a private meeting with Russell. The chairman of the bank's board of directors, controlling entrepreneur Arthur Case (CHRISTOPHER PLUMMER), is also uniquely interested in the moment-to-moment happenings inside the branch. But just what are the robbers after? Why has nothing worked to alleviate the standoff, which stretches on hour after hour? Frazier is convinced that invisible strings are being pulled and secret negotiations are taking place as the powder keg situation grows more unstable by the moment. With loyalties and motives called into question, the detective engages in a risky game of cat-and-mouse—but with the rules of the game ever changing, one wrong move may take the volatile match closer to a disastrous and deadly conclusion.

Can give it a 3.5/5 loh… Not bad but think I was not very awake… The plot was pretty amazing, hmmm… Can consider… LOL… After that we had coffee at Coffeebean where she did her review with me… Thought she look nervous coz she kept shaking her pen… Well, she did not too bad anyway other than the `not so nice-looking’ drawings… OPPS!!! Dun beat me!!! =)

As usual, it was raining loh… And guess wat…??? I am attending a BBQ loh… SIANZZZ… The weather really playing me man… Good thing RT got drive, so I got a free ride to Downtown East. It’s ChS’s Bdae BBQ… Hmmm… YES… Is the bdae girl from last night Double O… HAPPENING!!! C happens to be a chef so u all can imagine the feast we had… The Potato salad was DELICIOUS. So was the Beef Yumyum… Not Forgeting her STUFFED MUSHROOMS… WOOT… Wah, the parotid glands are working OT liao… =) ChS’s dad was there for a while. Seems like he’s not used to my F/P that I made for him… Sigh… =( Anyway… I was a bit out of place coz the guest there were mostly ChS’s primary school mates… What am I doing there???!?!?!?!? =? But I was appearing in most of her pri sch outings so kind of being able to mix around. HY was there, so not too bad… The girls got ICE-CREAMED by us when we talked in WOWish… LOL GG=guaiguai… HAHAHA… Good one… Got to work the next day so didn’t stay for the chalet… Left home to rest after the Cake Cutting…

That’s my busy week… Amazing how much thing can be done in just 72hrs… Actually needed the alcohol abit… Too much things up in the head… Dunnoe what I am thinking of but just kept thinking… Got to cut down on some `stuffs’ liao… Not good loh…

雨天,
乌云笼罩, 下着茫茫细雨…
潮湿的地面, 挤满了雨水…
是老天在哭泣, 流泪吗?

雨天,
雨过天晴, 彩虹会出现吗?
七色的彩虹, 跨过蓝蓝天空…
是老天在微笑, 欢喜吗?

雨天,
心情烦躁, 有点不知所措…
甜美的回忆, 是否能永久...
还是该放下包袱, 继续往前走…

雨天,
就是那么让人又爱又恨…




So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 7:32 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com