AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Hand still pain, drowning and PLEASE dun be EXTRA KIA...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Was just talking to YS just now. Didn’t know she reads my blog… LOL =) So I go to be more careful on wat I write now… Wait I say something wrong, she come and KILL ME!!! Argh!!! I dun wan to get SQUASH!!! NO!!! Wait I get DROWN by her………. ARGH!!! (LOL, just joking~!)

Just realized I didn’t explain my last entry title. My hand pain… =( More of the thumb… Think I might be having wat KC is having. Feel cramps when grip my elevators. Scaling also starting to hurt a bit. Think I am pinching my instruments a bit too much. Got to change my methods liao. I don’t foresee any drop in the number of extraction cases so if I can’t outlast the gruesome queue for extraction, I will may be able to extract again… =( Already got a BIG problem on my hand and now this… Got to do something…

Starting to slack on my WOW, I dun PVP as much as I do… Maybe is my build not meant for PVP… Or rather my mind is somewhere else. Oh well, just can’t spend my whole life playing WOW right? Still got so many things to do. CSh is worried about HY. Think is better for her to talk to him. I dun seem to do any good. So CSh please try knocking some sense to him. Is hard for a gamer to ask another gamer to stop gaming… LOL

Couldn’t recall what I did for the week, Guess nothing much. Thought I got some chance to do some relief and go over to WL for a few days, but some changes and CSY keep ‘bullying’ me… LOL So still stuck in HG for the week. Wanted to pass PW her `KEEP’ one but seems like I might as well dispatch over to her loh.

This paragraph will sound a bit weird coz I am not going to name anything. The win was a bit spectacular, but I didn’t expect the loss was so great. It seems that the whole event doesn’t matter loh. The extra thing really is the turning point for the whole event. I am like, come on… Grow up dude… Extra actions gets u nowhere.

Think I am known by my side talents more than I am with my actual job. Got called to teach someone how to do animation (I haven’t really master) and got urgent call to ask me how the MIC in the Auditorium works… OMG!!! Sigh… What’s the point? Might as well stop working after the bond and open my animation and video film or go work in the TV station as program producer or editor or something like that. Maybe I can make it big… Then u see Hollywood quality movies from me!!! LOL… Oscar award and Golden Horse, HERE I COME!!!


平静的现装,
没有想过会突然间失去.
人往往会因为一时的不留意,
而让机会流失.
往往会在失去之前,
才发觉自己的疏忽.

但是如果事情本来就会发生,
可以因为我们某一些举动而改变吗?
还是这一切已经老早安排好了,
而我们只是在等待事情的发生.
是这样吗?

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 10:04 PM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com