AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


ARGH!!! I am trying to kill myself by poking my chest with a knife handle...

Friday, September 01, 2006

This paragraph will sound a bit contradicting. Remember the thing I bought from my trip? Well, it got stopped by the blue people at the House of Letters. The thing is I have to go the the blue people Headquarters to get a letter to allow me to collect. Then after that I got to get the package from the blue people from the House of Letters and bring it back to the blue people Headquarters to get it check b4 I can bring home. I was like WTF? You see the logic here? Anyway, the thing is, I went to the blue people HQ like 5 mins into lunch time, then they say they not opened. I damn @#$@ liao loh. I skipped lunch to rush there loh. NVM, I wait loh. Then 2pm lah. I went in, and u know how long for me to get that letter for me to collect my package? BLOODY 2 mins only. WTFOMFGPWNZBYBLUESHIRTNOBRAINER… NVM again. I rush down to the House of Letters, to collect loh. After I saw the blue people there, that’s it loh. Still the same blue loh… Why the hell need me to run 2 places back and forth just to let the same people check loh??? No brain loh… Cannot just dispatch over there get them check liao then ask me go down collect lah. F@#$ing spend 30+ just on CAB loh, and NB no lunch. KNNBCCB… Good thing I got milk and oreo at the office. But with all that crapping, I realized that my office is doing the same thing loh. So even though I am complaining like no business now, I have no right to complain… =X REALLY dot dot dot dot loh…

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 11:58 PM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com