AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


Life is like a STAGE... So who's my director???

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Watched The Prestige with HY, DV and CH. Was a last min thingy. CH got his dinner stopped by the ticketman… LOL


From acclaimed filmmaker Christopher Nolan ("Memento," "Batman Begins"), comes a mysterious story of two magicians whose intense rivalry leads them on a life-long battle for supremacy full of obsession, deceit and jealousy with dangerous and deadly consequences. From the time that they first met as young magicians on the rise, Robert Angier (HUGH JACKMAN) and Alfred Borden (CHRISTIAN BALE) were competitors. However, their friendly competition evolves into a bitter rivalry making them fierce enemies-for-life and consequently jeopardizing the lives of everyone around them.

The plot was really nice. The way they portray the 2 characters really makes u wonder, who is the bad guy? Is there any bad guy? The revelation of the final trick was a bit too exaggerating, but it kind of makes sense in a while when u ask yourself… What really is magic? 3.5/5 for me

Went to SC's birthday party last Saturday. The place was really nice. As usual, I got to `work' a bit. Haiz, she always bullies me… Kind of gotten used to it. Think maybe because I ragged her during orientation, now I am getting payback… Boohoo… Frankly, it's nice of her to invite me. But I can't stop feeling a bit out of place there. Think age is catching up on me… OK… I am not the oldest there but… =X Think she knows wat I mean. She already gotten the present that I bought for her… Oh Shucks… Got to find her another present… Brain cells got to die a bit more liao…

Just went thru that `investigation protocol'. BASICALLY IS ALL CRAP… Total WASTE OF MY YOUTH!!! The wayang was like OMFG!!! ZZzzz… GET A LIFE MAN… All simply bullshit and nonsense… CRAP!!! ZZZzzz…

A lot of energy is being withdrawn from me by my work. The mentality of doing my best now is overtaken by restrictions and limitations that actually lowers my standard of my performance. There comes to a point when I ask myself, wat am I doing??? Why am I even there???

Was talking to LF over the phone. She asked me a question. Oh dear… What a question…

Getting kind of tired writing the blog… Piled with work and commitments… Sometimes I wonder why am I still writing… I dun even know who's reading this, dun really care thou… Basically, it has become more of a site for venting of frustration, rather than a blog…

I was just trying to help the situation, but now I am seen as someone who is trying to make the situation worst… Ok… I should have just kept things to myself and not let some people know… Sometimes I really give up on some people… They think that they know everything, but the fact is that they don't. So dun try and act as if u know how things work ok? Even I kept quiet… ZZZ

好累,好累。
想停下脚步来。
可是找不到终点。
只好继续走下去。
还要多久才到呢?
会走到吗?

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 8:30 AM

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com