AbOuT mE
Fun loving
Outdoor Person

Does Handicrafts
Computers
Minor in Video Editing
Trying Graphic Editing
Loves a good GAME
Enjoy making FRENs

ArChIvEs

 

FaVoUrItE lInKs

KoKoRo Flash GalleryKokoro Flash animation Gallery features a series of Flash short stories. There are very touching... The best thing is, they are DOWNLOADABLE!!!

The Little Ninja Ninjai, The Little Ninja is our online action/adventure series. We invite you to join Ninjai on his exciting, enlightening and sometimes humorous journey as he travels throughout the Ancient World.

Smallville ROCKXAll Smallville Fans out there, this is the site for all of you... Devoted to Smallville site gives You the latest updates on the Smallville story and also is a Forum for you all to post your comments!!! One Site you all shouldn't miss out!!!

 

mUsiC


TEQUILA on the ROCKS please, make it double...

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Kind of unusual for me to write a post so near to my previous one. But then being given 7 days of nothing to do, this is one of the things that i am trying to pass my time with. Things gotten a bit worse after day 1, but now i guess it's under control. The `heat' just came back, so i got to pop in another set of ammo. Still haven't gotten my `liquid chemical', maybe i will go down to the `ammo dump' and sign some out with my card...




Now i dunnoe wat to write about. =X I am stuck in this small room of mine, day and night... I manage to `tidy up' some of my `things'... I realised i have lost some of them but manage to salvage the majority. Now got to find time to do `research' and get back all of them. Maybe I have to update some of them too, but we shall see... With all the time, been leveling up my card skills... Got improve a bit, but still much lower level than HY. When to the `epic item' shop that day to browse on the items, but my level do not allow me to use the items yet. So back to training again!!!


My IRAS bill came. =X Going to be broke again... Recently talked to YS, we also talked abt the S eleven issue. She said `Money isn't everything'... Well, I thought it was a typical statement. True, there are things money can't buy. Things like our health, close friends, buddies, family... These are things with a `form'. Things without a `form', like emotions, memories, are too priceless... No matter how rich someone is, he/she will never be able to pay the price for them. Then this is the statement i replied. `Money is almost everything'... =) She was asking me why i never further my studies...


每一天的生活,只环绕在一个固定的程序当中。
每一天的周围,重复着一样的面孔。
每一天的时间,大部分都是你一个人。
滋味好比如一杯加了冰块的Tequila.
苦中又带点冰凉,喝后会有种自由的感觉。
喝多了,整个人就会麻木,迷失方向。
而带你回到现实的,就是酒醒的痛苦。

So many things, so little time... "Mojave" 8:25 PM


At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dun need a new phone now,u save the money for urself bah.... ;>

 

Post a Comment

This is ME!!!
Low Jiun Sian

18th January 1980

Student (NO more)

Want to know more???!!!

WiShLiSt
Digital Video Camera
Digital Camera
Learn Motorbiking
Cannondale Bike
19" LCD Monitor

Tampines Tambis Lair
Tampines Tambis

My CLAN is here... We
BlOw people up everynight, subject them to millions of watts of ElEcTrIcItY, play them as if they were AnImAls, also leave them to spin in circles in a ToRnAdO storm and when they fall back onto the ground we treat them IcEcReAm right at their faces... OWNING!!!

 

Contact ME!!!

Want to send me a mail???

ICEKIMO is here!!!

Let's chill out together :) Opened by my Primary School classmate with her boyfriend. Sells HOMEMADE ice-creams with very rich local flavours like Teh Tarik, BanDung and MILO!!!

Where senses are Satizfied Guess i have many frens in FOOD INDUSTRY!!! Think i will never die of hunger. If you like GOOD FOOD, NICE AMBIENCE, EXCELLENT WINE... Then INDULGZ on THIS!!!

adopt your own virtual pet!

What Am I Doing Here...???!!! Again...???!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com